Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Out of the box

Guess I been stuck in the box.
I can't even walk out of the box.

My worry, My over thinking, My stress, My assumption, My judgement
all stuck me in the box.

How much I wish I could walk out of the box.

See the situation & everything in clear.

My heart broken in piece.
I can't tell how the feel I am now.
I can't tell how the sadness I have now.

I try to be better
I try to change the bad to good
I try to be strong

But the much I try the much I can't make it.

Maybe, my friends was right.
I set too much rules.
for myself & relationship
end up I drag everyone in the suffer situation.

I shall learn to let go, let it be.
just follow the flow...

I should be myself.
I too care and I hurt myself too much

I make myself too available and people treat me as nothing.
not even want to treasure or care me.

maybe this is the problem.

I lower down my value in front of everyone include him.
that's why I'm no longer valuable for people.

Could I just walk out of the box...

No comments: